With more than 500 employees across Australia, this law firm are going through an exciting period of expansion. They are a well-known name in the legal field and have won a number of awards.
They employ 40+ in their Perth office and have a supportive, friendly and very social working environment.
This position has come up because their Junior Legal Secretary has been promoted into a Legal Secretarial position (and in time, this could be you too!).
You will provide administrative and secretarial support to a team of 3 junior lawyers that make up the Perth office's largest and busiest team.
Your day to day responsibilities will see you:
- Answer & direct phone calls
- File, photocopy and scan legal documents
- Organise mail & couriers
- Upload documents to the firm's online system
- Book meetings
- Typing up documents
- Free breakfast
- Discounted gym & fitness
- Have the option to take part in the firm's sports teams
- Free health checks
- Modern offices right in the heart of Perth's CBD, close to Perth Underground station
- Genuine opportunity for career development
- Regular social events
To be considered, you will have:
- Experience working as a Legal Receptionist/Legal Admin Assistant or Admin Assistant in a corporate industry
- Confident communication skills
- Desire to learn & grow in your role
If this sounds like you, click the appropriate link on this page or call Kim Padmore at people2people on 0403 795 973 for a confidential discussion.