Our client, a national law firm promotes equal opportunities for their staff and a strong sense of professionalism. This firm offers great benefits to their employees, including, sporting and social events. Within this role you will be exposed to a wide range of work whilst being surrounded by motivated and supportive legal professionals.
This permanent, full time position will see you supporting two partners and their team within commercial law, your duties will include:
- Diary/email management
- Opening/closing files
- Answering/ making phone calls
- General administrative duties
To be successful for an interview with this stable and growing employer, you must have:
- A minimum of 12 months legal secretarial experience
- Demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm and take pride in your work
- Confidence in dealing with people at all level and maintain strong working relationships
- Exceptional presentation
- A willingness to learn
Working in a supportive environment you will be rewarded for your efforts with stability, a great team and plenty of variety in your day. This is a fantastic role allowing you to utilise your extensive legal secretarial skills. Interviews are taking place currently so apply without delay. Contact Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )