This national law firm are highly successful and are located in the heart of the CBD. They work across all key areas of practice and have a welcoming and collaborative culture. They offer opportunity for career progression with ongoing training and development.
Within this role you will be working within the Government team, this will consist of litigation and advisory work. This challenging and busy environment will give you the opportunity to grow with the team and some of your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Administrative tasks
- File management
To be successful for an interview with this leading law firm, you must have:
- At least 1 year of solid experience working as a Legal Secretary in a busy firm
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and assess the urgency of tasks
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing to support others
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson on 02 8270 9706.