With almost 3,000 employees worldwide, this global law firm are well respected within the Legal industry and specialise in multiple practice areas. The firm pride themselves on creating a positive and fulfilling working environment for their staff.
This full-time, permanent position will see you support an Of Counsel and a team split across the Projects & Litigation practice groups.
Your duties will include:
- Diary/email management
- Opening/closing files
- Preparation of legal documentation and correspondence
- Assisting with monthly billing
- Photocopying and scanning
- Answering/ making phone calls
- General administrative duties
To be successful for an interview for this position, you must have:
- Up to 2 years' legal secretarial experience
- Confidence in dealing with people at all level and maintain strong working relationships
- A willingness to learn
- Professional presentation
To apply for this position, click on the appropriate link. Or for a confidential discussion, call Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )