Located in the western suburbs, this boutique firm have a reputation across Victoria as being leaders in their industry. They are currently seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team supporting a Junior Lawyer. The successful candidate will have access to a range of excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements, charity events, social functions, sporting competitions and fresh fruit and snacks catered throughout the day.
Opportunities exist for a Legal Assistant to join this leading firm in their newly opened western suburbs office. Supporting a Junior Lawyer, your main roles will include, but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing files
- Preparing legal documents
- Managing correspondence
- Arranging appointments and diary management
- Handling phone and email inquiries
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in an administrative role;
- Be able to work autonomously and take initiative;
- Be career driven and hard working;
- Be friendly and flexible;
- Have a high level of attention to detail;
- Be understanding and outgoing.
The successful candidate will be joining a firm that are leaders in their field. You will be an integral member of the team during an exciting period of growth and will have access to excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements, charity events, social functions, sporting competitions and fresh fruit and snacks catered throughout the day.
True 1:1 roles are also very rare in Melbourne's legal industry, so this is genuinely a unique opportunity to work closely with a Senior Associate and to grow with them professionally.
If you have the required experience, please click apply for immediate consideration. For more information, please call Marissa at people2people on (03) 9098 7436.