Working in a busy property practice group this is an opportunity to develop your career in conveyancing or property law.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Typing, dictation, collation and producing of various legal documents
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting with billing
- Opening, closing and archiving files
- Data entry for property transactions
- Assisting in co-ordinating settlements
- Conducting company and property searches
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior to intermediate level Legal Secretary who wishes to progress their career in legal support. Exposure to the following is desired:
- Experience in working as part of a property practice group
- An understanding of the conveyancing process
- Exposure to time recording and billing
- Skills in Microsoft office coupled with a fast and accurate typing speed
This is an established, commercial law firm with a great reputation. They have growing offices in both Melbourne and Sydney and a diverse range of clients including international corporations, high-net worth individuals and large family businesses.
Described as innovative and helpful this firm is regularly involved in landmark transactions across difficult legal matters.
Located in beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD your benefits will include a subsidised gym membership, regular staff functions, free legal advice and free travel insurance.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )