Spare Parts is a key component of any manufacturing business and we are looking for a Junior Forecasting Officer to join the Compliance team.
It is part of the service experience team and located in Sydney Olympic Park. This fantastic opportunity will provide the right candidate the means to join a large corporate world and a great use of data analytics.
Role and Responsibilities
Outbound Spare Parts:
- Forecasting of outbound activities
- Spare parts forecasting for major service centre operations
- Review of static parts list
- Case Management for parts issues
- Tracking and review of issues triggered by spare parts activities
- Parts Warehouse management
- Discuss cost reduction strategies
- Coordination and management of outbound forecasting tasks/strategies
Logistics cost / Inventory Management:
- Reporting on daily, monthly and annual costs
- Stock count
- Reporting on stocktake results
- Cost of outbound logistics
- Adhoc reporting
- KPI reporting
- Strategy management
- Responding to parts inquiries
- Status updates on B2B parts inquiries
- Occasional visit to service centre locations
What would make you suitable for the role?
- You must be able to communicate (verbal and written) in Korean
- Proficient in MS Excel and good command of MS office overall
- Knowledge of SAP is a definite bonus
- You understand data analysis and have an attention to detail
- Confident in presenting your information to management
- Professional and able to work on your own.