A leading Civil Construction company, this organisation with a global presence have longstanding history in the market place and have experienced year on year growth. The lengthy tenures of staff are a testament to management and the positive culture. With an emphasis on its family values and culture that have been established over the last forty years, our client now has an opportunity for a Junior Estimator with demonstrated experience in the electrical contracting industry to join their high performing sales and estimating team.
about the role
This newly created role will see you working alongside a team of highly motivated individuals will see you responsible for electrical estimating for a broad range of commercial and industrial projects.
Working alongside a Senior Estimator responsibilities will include:
- Analysing drawing, plans and documentation to prepare estimates
- Assist with the compilation of tender submissions
- Resolving oversights and making amendments as required
- Participate in internal and external meetings
- Maintain company systems, processes and standards
- Client and contractor liaison
- Motivated with a great attitude you are an exceptional communicator with the ability to quickly build and establish relationship with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- Confident with the willingness to learn
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- High level of initiative
- Possess the relevant industry qualification
- Previous experience within Electrical Contracting adventageous
If you are currently seeking a new challenge with an established organisation this is an opportunity not to be missed! APPLY NOW!