For these opportunities, law firms across Melbourne are offering excellent opportunities for positive, hardworking and polished candidates who have approximately 6 months' experience in an office services environment, to kick start their career within Melbourne's legal industry.
To be considered for one of our Junior Legal Assistant opportunities, you must meet the following key selection criteria:
- Some proven experience in a professional services firm - whether it's reception, administration or secretarial
- An accurate 50 words per minute typing speed
- The ability to liaise and build rapport with staff, clients and stakeholders
- A personable and professional phone manner
- A strong eye for detail
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Diary management
- Organising travel arrangements, domestic and international
- Handling enquiries via the phone, email and face to face
- Organising and confirming meetings/ appointments
- Preparing legal documents
- Email management
- Ad hoc administrative support as needed
If you possess approximately 6 months' experience within office services and would like to become a Junior Legal Secretary within one of Melbourne's prestigious law firms, please don't hesitate in submitting your resume to us now.
Otherwise, please contact Marissa on (03) 9098 7436 for a confidential conversation.