We have an urgent requirement for an analyst to join this global company. Based in Fairfield this position is a 6 month contract with the potential to be extended. You will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and you will be responsible for managing and analysing the inventory for their national and state operations.
- Lead inventory control for all products organise cycle counts, investigate.
- Conduct and reconcile monthly stock takes
- Lead small project across the Supply Chain function
- Provide critical information to warehouse process areas to enable effective management and storage
- Implement procedures, document and keep updated
- Identify and implement inventory optimisation improvement to support Supply analysis & improvement
- Document and standardise inventory control processes
Skills and experience needed
- Previous experience in a supply chain, inventory or business analyst position
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft excel user are ESSENTIAL. This will include V-look ups, Pivot tables, IF statements, Macros and Concatenate
- Sound knowledge of ERP - SAP system ideal
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Can manipulate mass data and interpret
This is an immediate need with a global giant so don't delay your application.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Catherine Kennedy on +61282709755