Our client has a recognised presence in their industry as the recipient of several major state and national awards. Based in the CBD, a new opportunity as arisen for a IT Tech Support Officer to join the company.
In this role you will be required to demonstrate both technical and management skills whilst meeting deadlines to provide accurate and timely technical advice and resolutions. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Monitor and respond to requests received through the Technology Service Desk in a quick and effective manner
- Utilise and maintain help desk tracking software
- Escalate issues as required and monitor their completion
- Liaise with external vendors for repairs to ICT equipment
- Inspect and perform minor repairs
- Assist in investigation, analysis and resolution of hardware problems
- Contribute to the creation and maintain technical information documentation
- Drive efficiency and productivity by demonstrating or instructing others in the use of technology
- Manage setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Undertake system upgrades, install, integrate, customise, configure and test new systems and hardware whilst resolving configuration conflicts and errors
- Maintain technology equipment inventory
You will have relevant qualifications in Information Technology or equivalent industry experience. You will have exposure to working in an Office 365 environment with exposure to frequent and direct contact with colleagues. You will have worked with a variety of IT equipment, predominantly Microsoft applications and server tools, SCCM, Surface Pro's, iPhones and iPads.
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW or call Melanie Hammond at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.