People2people have partnered with a high-profile global brand, operating in the Australian market for vast period. With a strong brand and market place presence, this highly regarded company is known for innovation and customer care - which is why they are selective about who they partner with!
Working as part of the global IFS applications team in providing solutions and support to primarily the NZ business unit, in addition you will be working and interacting with the Australian and global business. This role will see you gathering, analysing and documenting information requirements using standard processes, tools and techniques.
- Support and development for ERP Software
- Execution of security administration, report development and management and deployment of code changes globally
- Development, analysis, documentation and execution of requests
- Participation in project planning process of new modules
- Support new interfaces
- Manage and participate in large implementation and upgrade projects for new and existing software systems
- Relevant qualification - Information Technology coupled with a sound track record within a similar position.
- Prior knowledge of IFS is highly advantageous.
- Relationship Database Experience (Oracle SQL, and PL/SQL/DB2/MS Access) coupled with Crystal reports.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills - with the ability to manage multiple assignments and projects.
- High level of attention to detail and job responsiveness (including remote resolution).
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Work for an iconic global organisation
- Be involved in the global applications team
- Work closely with NZ and AUS teams
- Busy, diverse role and projects
- Strong supportive team culture
If you are looking for a long-term career move in an organisation that is focused on developing their systems but also recognising the contribution of their teams - APPLY NOW. Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please contact Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.