A global medical device company, a global leader in its field they have over 147 years of expertise the products they produce really make a difference to people's lives.
To manage the clients returns process from the initial conversation to receiving the goods and receipting them back into the inventory management system. You will be responsible for creating credit notes, order processing, client management, stock management and stores management. You will report directly to the Logistics Manager and work closely with the logistics team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing stock returns
- Customer service
- Raise Credit notes
- Inventory management
- Stock control
- End to end returns management
Who are you?
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Previous experience and knowledge working within a logistics team
- Self motivated and able to work autonomously
- experience working with a WHS system
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This is a great opportunity to join a company and team that truly value their employees and look to promote from within. If this sound like you apply now.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org