Stryker is a globally recognised provider of specialised medical products. They have an immediate need for an Auditor to perform an inventory audit. The successful candidate must be available to commence employment immediately. This is a temporary 4 week assignment.
Reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for:
- Performing an audit on the current inventory management processes
- Review current inventory procedures
- Reconcile the inventory count to the general ledger
- Report findings to the Supply Chain Manager
You will possess:
- Strong audit and analytical skills
- Previous experience performing inventory audits, inventory stock counts and inventory analysis
- Experience performing complex reconciliations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills specifically vlookups and pivot tables
You will be rewarded with:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start
- Friendly team environment
- Onsite parking
If you are interested in working with Stryker - Australia Number 1 Employer of Choice as an Auditor then please apply now to be considered.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on the page or alternatively for more information or for a confidential discussion please contact Zara Morton on 03 9098 7432.