Our client is an ASX listed brand who has been specialising in mining and construction for over 90 years. Establishing the business overseas and expanding out to Australia. Our client has mastered the manufacturing, service and execution of sustaining themselves in their market.
Directly reporting to the National Operations Manager for Spare Parts, your responsibilities will be but are not limited to;
- Tracking reports and extracting data to have visability on product shelf life and stock levels on a larger scale
- Utilise reporting systems to build simple and complex reports in MS Excel
- Liaising with distribution and warehouse teams to manage levels and support predicted sales
- Participate in efforts to improve capabilities, process & continuous improvement and technology projects
- Expert in excel skills (testing is compulsory)
- Experience managing inventory lists and movements using SAP is preferred
- Experience in mining and construction would be highly regarded
- Attention to detail to allow for simplistic data presentations
- Ability to work autonomously to strict timelines
All interested candidates please contact Lyndsay Farlow to discuss this role further 02 82709703.