We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Inventory Analyst, based in Fairfield this position is a 6 month contract with the potential to be extended. You will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and you will be responsible for managing and analysing the inventory for their national and state operations.
- Lead inventory control for all products organise cycle counts, investigate.
- Conduct and reconcile monthly stock takes
- Lead small project across the Supply Chain function
- Provide critical information to warehouse process areas to enable effective management and storage
- Implement procedures, document and keep updated
- Identify and implement inventory optimisation improvement to support Supply analysis & improvement
- Document and standardise inventory control processes
Skills and experience needed
- Previous experience in a supply chain, inventory or business analyst position
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft excel user
- Sound knowledge of ERP - SAP system
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Can manipulate mass data and interpret
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org