This is an opportunity for someone looking to build their career with a leading international brand based in the Ryde/Macquarie Park business area. Carrying some of the top house hold brand names, this role will suit a commercially minded individual who has previous experience analysing data from sales, marketing and/or finance, and who is passionate about optimising business performance.
Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders including the sales team, project managers and key account holders, your position will have a major impact upon the effectiveness of sales and accounts across the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide subject matter expertise to account managers - identifying problems and developing solutions for business growth
- Improve business results by monitoring performance, defining requirements, providing strategy and finding opportunities within all business processes.
- Ensuring that plannograms, business proposals, range reviews and promotional effectiveness are in line with marketing plans
- Demonstrated success in similar position within FMCG or Retail
- Strong experience in applying business analysis principles and methodologies to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience in working face to face with stakeholders
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Fisher on +61282709787
( SK94516A )