Well established within their speciality, this national construction business has a portfolio of well known clients. Join their vibrant team in their Brisbane head office!
about the role
Reporting through to the Finance Manager, this opportunity will see you take ownership of a broad range of tasks across the inventory/operations of the business. Your primary tasks will involve:-
- Review of inventory including variance analysis
- Review and reporting of all transactions related to the inventory function
- Identify opportunities to improve process and reporting
- Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure the efficient operation of the inventory department
- Other projects and duties as directed
At least degree qualified, you will have demonstrated experience in working with inventory in a fast paced business. You will describe yourself as energetic, proactive and improvements focused with the ability to build relationships with a broad range of people. You will demonstrate solid excel skills and experience working with an ERP.
whats on offer?
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large business with a national presence. Our client prides themselves on their culture and focus of developing their people in the business.