Our client is a well-established, reputable Australian company, recognised internationally within the Health and skincare industry. Based on Sydney's Northern Beaches, we are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking Quality Assurance / International Regulatory Affairs Officer. On site parking, gym and barista available for all employees.
- The preparation of new ARTG and reviewing existing registrations for all types of products against the manufacturing records and other sources data.
- Be able to work with all different areas to collaborate and help streamline any process.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
Skills & experience
- 2-3 year's experience within QA or Regulatory Affairs
- International regulatory Affairs experience in China, Asia Pacific
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent
- Experience and strong understanding quality documentation and product review
- Knowledge and experience working with TGA & ARTG regulations
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the above qualities and be able to show a strong background within the QA and Regulatory affairs. If this sounds like you and you are immediately available then apply now!!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or email@example.com