The International Compliance Support Officer will be working with Standards and Compliance and International business to ensure proper process is being met & in accordance with certain Acts. Department wide
- Develop strategies to ensure compliance with National Codes & Requirements
- Collaborate and consult with both internal & external Stakeholders on matters such as current process & procedures
- Develop stakeholder impact statements for new/changed procedures, processes as required
- Undertake research of current processes and ensure alignment of what the Department have out as a standard.
- Develop implementation plans for changes to systems, procedures and processes.
- Assist with the Development of Training methods to support implementation of practices
To be eligible for this role you must:
- In-depth knowledge of ESOS Act, CRICOS and the National Code.
- Experience in working with tertiary education provider with overseas students in a compliance related role
- Must have a current Working With Children's Check
- Extremely Analytical & Interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work within tight deadlines