This is a global business we're very excited about! With a diversified offering and complex group structure, their rapid growth has seen the creation of a strong, local internal audit and controls team. With one member soon to depart on maternity leave they're looking to secure an experienced Internal Auditor with a strong working knowledge of ISO Standards.
The focus of this role will be the effective management and maintenance of the internal control environment for the group. This will include ensuring processes and controls are continually modified and kept up to date with changing business requirements; that new procedures are thoroughly documented upon implementation; and that all stakeholders in the greater finance function are made fully aware of compliance requirements.
Specifically you will:
- Plan and conduct internal audits of ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001
- Report audit observations and communicate with relevant stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders to maintain and improve compliance standards
- Lead ISO audit engagements and train peers regards to ISO audit methodologies
- Participate in other Risk Management tasks such as ICFR &SOX testing, risk management and internal control matters
You will possess a CA, CPA or CIA qualification and be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role with a focus on internal controls and audit and must have hands on experience with ISO auditing (SOX is also highly beneficial). A clear and articulate communicator, you will have the ability to effectively liaise with and coordinate the actions of several finance teams and disseminate business critical information in a timely manner. This truly is an opportunity to establish yourself with a rapidly growing business.
Please use the Apply Now function on the page to express your interest or for more information contact Liam Hassell at people2people on (02) 8270 9722