Based in the CBD, this leading reputable law firm have are well established and well-rowned. The firm foster an inclusive and positive working environment and in turn, have a long lasting team of employees.
This role will see supporting a Partner and the wider team across the practice group. Your responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Diary and email management
- Travel arrangements
- Prepare and edit documents
- Liase with clients
They offer a long list of benefits such as social events, health insurance, casual fridays, sports team, EAP, gym memberships.
To be considered for these positions, you must have:
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Attention to detail
- Confident communication skills and be professionally presented
- Highly organised
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page or contact Kim Padmore 08 6160 6201.