Our client is a leading design & construction firm who is looking to appoint a Senior Interior Designer to their team. You will be part of the interiors team assisting on some exciting projects that will see you working through from end to end.
- Develop conceptual designs
- Collaborate with Senior Associates
- See projects through the creative process to completion
- Produce documentation in AutoCAD
- Liaise with clients
- Contribute to outstanding design and project outcomes
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2+ years professional post-grad experience
- Experience working on commercial, hospitality, mixed use and high end residential projects advantageous
- High proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT, Sketchup and Indesign advantageous
- Strong conceptual ability as evident in your curated portfolio
- Solid design and documentation and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Exceptional attention to detail
Key to the role are strong conceptual skills, all-round design ability and a genuine enthusiasm for design and the finer details. See projects from concept to completion and work with inspiring clients and spaces in a practice that promotes collaboration, productivity, well-being and exceeding design outcomes.
If this sounds like the kind of environment, you are looking for to build your career please click 'Apply' to submit your application now! p2pwa cover letters can be made attention to Tanya Dryka.