In the role you will managing a large portfolio of business cases, issues and disputes and ensuring that a high level of customer service in given at all times.
Duties will be, but are not limited to:
- Managing a variety of insurance claims such as workers compensation, motor accidents CTP, and home building compensation
- Identify and respond to customer enquiries
- Work across case sensitive matters in a timely and effective manner
- Ensuring all matters are handled in line with policies and procedures set by the NSW Government
- Liaise with a variety of external stakeholders and be the main point of contact.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous Government experience is preferable but not required
- Strong prioritising and time management skills
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- High level of customer service background
- Experience working in fast paced environments with tight time-frames.
Call Brad Donald today on 02 8270 9772 for a confidential discussion