This leading retail organisation with a global presence have been experiencing exponential growth over the past 5 years and are currently seek a passionate L&D Manager / Instructional Designer to join the organisation in a permanent role, responsible for people performance and L&D delivery.
This senior role will see the successful candidate provide quality, effective and timely learning and development solutions to meet a range of business needs.
about the role
This position will see the successful candidate responsible for the development, design, delivery, and implementation and evaluation a range of learning and development initiatives across the business and participate in a range of related business initiatives and projects as required. With demonstrated instructional design experience coupled with broad generalist HR management experience, this role will see you reporting directly to the Executive team responsible for:
- Strategic planning on people, performance and pathways
- Recruitment, retention and succession planning
- Manage strategic development and implementation projects
- Provide strategic support to global teams along with advisory support on HR/L&D matters
- Develop learning materials that meet the needs of the business across multiple verticals
- Responsible for the delivery of training programs and modules
- Budget management and reporting
- Performance management
- Monitor internal policies, guidelines, procedures and process which provide an effective, consistent and timely delivery of HR services
- Monitor HR and WHS compliance in line with legislation ensuring company standards are met
Professionally presented and spoken, you possess qualifications in HR Management/Instructional Design and have demonstrated instructional design experience in strategic learning content creation. Highly systems literate (with HRIS system implementation experience), you have strong technical writing skills, extensive knowledge and implementation of Instructional Design principles and strong facilitation experience.
With established theoretical and analytical skills, you have an innovative approach to problem solving and pride yourself on your excellent written and verbal communication skills. You have the ability to effectively communicate workplace information to others and the aptitude to interpret legislation, regulation and awards, policy and procedures. If you are a highly driven individual with experience delivering learning objectives within the corporate environment this is a wonderful opportunity to join a progressive organisation with career development opportunities.