Our client is a family owned organisation who continues to grow year upon year and has a clear drive to be an employer of choice. They are a National organisation who prides themselves on their innovation, strong culture and values.
Our client is looking for an experienced Instructional Designer to join the Learning & Development for a period of 6 weeks with a strong potential to extend. The focus of the role research, design and creative development of training content and resources. The duties will include but won't be limited to the following -
- Producing learning resources that met the requirements of the learner and respond to the adult learning principles
- Complete management of all critical projects regarding research, design and development of creative content
- Developing learning design standards, including the creation and maintenance of the learning style guides and all design templates and resources
- Develop and source resources to optimise learning efficiency, effectiveness and retention
- Delivery of training as required
- Building course material for both Facilitator and Participant, providing support related to the document control system requirements
- Work closely with the L&D team to discuss, prioritise and implement the learning solutions in line with the learning strategy
- Extensive experience in the development of creative and participative learning programs
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to produce detailed storyboards, reflecting the needs of the learners
- Proven ability to work with technical information, breakdown difficult concepts and design learning to explain concepts easily
- Experience using a range of learning authoring tools, especially Articulate is highly desirable
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page or alternatively, please call Julie Luszczynski at people2people 02 8270 9771.