This globally recognised organisation are market leaders in the medical technology industry and have been recognised as an employer of choice. They will challenge and push you, providing growth and career advancement opportunities.
This unique position is for a highly motivated individual who loves to travel, the role will be travelling around Australia and New Zealand providing technical support, fault finding and complete repairs on medical device equipment. This role requires you to travel 95% of your time. This a permanent position and has great potential for progression.
- Conduct performance checks and maintain medical device equipment as per quality inspection procedures
- Repair equipment on site or in designated area using specified parts and equipment
- Track all repairs and maintenance and other regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the sales team to manage customer requirements
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who is looking for an opportunity to travel and work. Must be a high achiever who is driven to achieve results. You will need to have outstanding problem solving skills and the ability to work in a high pressured environment. Critical requirements:
- Excellent communication skills to work with key stakeholders both external and internal
- Technically minded with strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and initiative
- You must be passionate and enthusiastic - we want career driven and motivated individuals
This organisation invests in their staff and are constantly promoting within, this is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career with a leading medical devices organisation.
YOU MUST LOVE TRAVEL AND HAVE HIGH ENERGY LEVELS!!