This Sydney based company provides specialist training for national and global businesses. Located in the Northern Beaches, a newly created role has become available for an Inside sales Representative to join their team. This is n exciting opportunity to become a part of a business that has experienced successful growth year on year over the last five years.
You will be responsible for engaging existing customers whilst identifying and qualifying prospects. Your day to day will involve:
- Answering inbound enquiries from prospect students
- Conducting outbound calls to nurture existing relationships and note post-training feedback
- Qualifying leads and identifying new opportunities to pass to the account managers
- Actively mapping the market, and undertaking routine data hygiene activities
- Meeting weekly activity and yearly revenue targets
To secure an interview you will have:
- Previous experience in a phone-based role with a B2B sales component
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Experience liaising with IT professionals and team leaders
- Demonstrable experience in solution selling
- High standard of customer service delivery
- A proactive nature, with high energy and attention to detail
This is an opportunity for you to work close to home in this newly created role that you can truly make your own. Pave your own career path by showing potential and taking pride in your performance. This role will offer up to $65,000 + super + an uncapped commission structure, with parking on site.
For further information or for a confidential conversation please contact Jade Evans on 8270 9707.