This multi-award winning company based on the fringe of the Sydney CBD is looking for an energetic internal Sales Consultant to join their expanding business. The company is a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions and enjoys the backing of an international giant.
With a quick sales cycle (typically 24-48 hours) this role will require you to be confident and efficient at generating a high level of sales related activity including calls and presentations to prospective clients. You will be tasked with:
- Identifying customers' business needs and selling to these needs
- Demonstrating, by following the sales process, the work solution and how it operates
- Quoting price and negotiating contracts using defined guidelines
- Closing new business
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working - It's all about the results! Remote working, flexible hours and potential for part-time hours
- Personal and professional growth and development- You will have access to comprehensive training and mentoring
- Job security - The company is well established in Australia and has the backing of an international powerhouse
- Work within a company situated in a beautiful part of Sydney and located around a buzzing cafe atmosphere
The successful person
To be successful in this role you will have to be comfortable within an office environment and dynamic over the phone. You will thrive on winning new business and ideally have proven sales experience and be able to work autonomously without a lot of structure.
This opportunity is an office based role, requiring you to be at your desk and engaging potential customers over the phone.
If you have a positive attitude and the want to work for a stable industry leading company where all of your efforts will go recognised and rewarded, then take advantage of this rare opportunity.
If you are interested please apply directly or for more information please contact Miranda Drinkwater on 02 8270 9717