People2people are working closely with the NSW Government who are seeking an Injury Management Advisor located in Parramatta for an initial 6 month assignment.
In this position you will be responsible for managing the return to work of internal staff and supporting injury management in accordance with legislative and department requirements to deliver an early and safe return to workplace.
- Introduce return to work strategies, preparing, implementing and monitoring return to work plans and procedures to improve the Department's work health and safety performance
- Provide timely advice and information to support employees, workplace managers and departmental officers on health and wellbeing matters
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships to improve injury management outcomes, liaising with the Department's Claims Manager
- Monitor the performance of rehabilitation providers to relevant correspondence regarding injury management and return to work
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Established working experience in acting independently in performing its core work functions and applying specialised knowledge, skills and professional judgement to achieve outcomes
- Demonstrated experience managing competing demands by various stakeholders, ensuring that high risks are assessed accordingly and in a timely manner
- Previous knowledge and understanding of all current legislative developments pertaining to Work Health and Safety, Workers Compensation and Injury Management matters
To apply for this position, click the appropriate link on this page or call Leanne Hewes on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion.