Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates requests for rates correspondence and follows up on those requests.
- Creates load tenders and distributes them to the appropriate transportation provider and follows up on those requests by tracking them to delivery.
- Prepares rate quotations, file them and follow-up on missing information or requests for additional pricing.
- Opens mail correspondence and accurately identifies invoices for payment. Resolves payment discrepancies and prevents invoicing errors.
- Makes copies, creates documents and packages for distributing export documentation.
- Provides day to day shipment tracking, customer service and problem resolution of exception orders.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- The role will require the ideal candidate to take responsibility of all import or export operations including
- Experience in freight forwarding
- End to End account management
- Monitoring Cargo Automation and invoicing.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a cost-effective manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail