Established commodities trader, trading various products including, chemicals, food commodities, steel & wire, paper & packaging, polymer & resin and food services to countries across APAC region
An experienced Import/Export Documentation officer working closely with the managing director, General Manager, and/or Trade Team, co-ordinate, liaise, support and assist enquires, costings and offers. This position is a full time permanent position based in Brookvale, working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm.
- Communicate with suppliers by phone and email to obtain pricing, resolve discrepancies, to assist the trade team to complete costings
- Working closely with freight providers and shipping lines to plan and book transportation of goods.
- Prepare cost calculations, offers, import and export documentation relating to suppliers, clients and shipping agents.
- Prepare and update contract application, new contracts, update shipping schedule, maintain inventory in the contract application
- Work as a part of the team to assist with all general administration duties including, answering incoming calls, emailing contract documents to clients, update shipping lines and agents in the contract application, scanning and filing contracts, sending out email offer to clients.)
- Build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers and shipping line agents.
- Requires 3 years minimum experience in export documentation and logistics knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in servicing customers/suppliers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or email@example.com