Our client is a multinational industry leader operating in the logistics sector. They are well established having been in operation for 50+ years, providing logistics services across Australia and internationally.
Based in Smithfield you will be working with a small team of Import/Export Coordinators to manage the shipping of goods in to and out of Australia. This will initially be a 4 - 6 week assignment but with the potential for extension. The hours will be 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Managing the import/export process
- Booking shipments
- Completing customs documentation
- Liasising with shipping companies and freight forwarders
- Experience with the import/export process
- Experience booking shipments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Reliable and able to commit to the duration of the assignment
- Experience with ICS and 1-Stop will be highly regarded
If you believe you have the right skills and experience please APPLY NOW or get in touch on 02 8270 9717 for a confidential discussion.