We are currently recruiting an experienced Logistics Product Team Leader to be a part of the import and export team. The position is based in Brookvale and will be reporting directly to the Product Manager.
- Prepare new contracts in the Contract Application
- Plan and book vessels with shipping line for transportation of goods
- Establish Import Letter of Credits
- Issue Export Letter of Credit guidelines to client and negotiate documentation in accordance with the L/C
- Issue EDN for export clearance out of Australia and Shippers Letter of Instruction / Forwarding Instructions for the shipping agent.
- Ensure that all documents are compliant (invoice, packing list, Certificate of Analysis/Mills Test Certificate)
- Prepare and dispatch original invoices and other relevant documentation after shipment to the client / client's bank
- Communicate with key stake holders keeping them informed with the application process.
- Require 5 year's experience in export documentation & logistics knowledge
- Good knowledge and experience in all aspects of international trading and INCOTERMS terms
- Experience with all aspects of import/export administration and documentation
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Display a business attitude in decision making and problem solving processes
- Display initiative to resolve everyday work issues
- Display professional behaviour at all times
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or email@example.com