People2people are currently working with a global organisation in the logistics sector who are looking to add a Human Resources Coordinator to their HR team.
Reporting to the National Human Resources Manager we are currently looking for a HR Officer to work across all levels of the organisation. Day to day your duties will be:
- End to end recruitment - on boarding and assisting in designing effective job ads.
- Performance management - support stakeholders in performance reviews
- Monitor, promote and coordinate the established peer-to-peer recognition program
- Develop and contribute to the review, implementation, creation and monitoring of People Related policies, based on relevant legislation as required
- Maintaining a strict level of confidence in all HR matters.
- Previous experience in a HR generalist role
- Understanding of employee awards and employment-related policies
- Highly organised and exceptional time management skills
- Ability to understand multiple systems
- Parking onsite
- Work closely with the HR Manager and gain exposure to the full HR function.
- Work close to home!
- Competitive remuneration