An international Transport & Logistics Leader with innovative solutions in various sectors has an opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join a diverse team to drive strategy and manage Industrial & Employee Relations issues.
In this role you will be responsible for management of a significant staff division in IR/ER issues, including providing strategic advice to management.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain developmental planning, performance improvement and reviews
- Analyse and identify initiatives to support employee engagement and employee relations
- Deliver change management solutions to process improvements
- Work collaboratively on initiatives to support employees
- Maintain HR systems and ensure compliance
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Human Resources or a related field
- Preferable experience in working in Transport & Logistics
- Strong experience in a Human Resource BP position
- Previous experience in managing a significant number of staff
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with ability to meet competing deadlines
- Superb internal and external stakeholder engagement
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Ellen Panayi on 8270 9796 for a confidential discussion