As a true generalist, you will provide day to day HR support and advice to a broad client group (both blue and white collar). Specifically, this will include:
- Providing advice to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures
- Coordination of end to end recruitment activities
- Supporting a range of HR initiatives
- Providing support to payroll or managing the payroll function
- Preparation and maintenance of HR documentation, policies and procedures
- Interpretation of legislation and agreements and advising of staff accordingly
- Prepare and implement a cohesive HR strategy and plan
To succeed, you will demonstrate exceptional communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, along with the ability to work autonomously and take accountability. You will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- Experience in HR metrics and analysis, including strong Excel are highly favoured
- Experience working across IR and ER issues/agreements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and be proactive
Please note: This is an expression of interest advertisement. While there may not be a specific role, no day in recruitment is the same and we frequently have HR roles arise. Be ahead of the ball and register with an agency that values you and your career!
Apply online (via the job board, not direct email) or contact Shannon Barlow on 09 869 6259 for a confidential discussion.