people2people have partnered with an innovative organisation that have built their brand by having qualified, experienced and successful team members to help drive and deliver bespoke designs and construct solutions.
Reporting to the Executive Team, you will be responsible for the day to day HR function and support to the business encompassing on boarding, induction, training, succession planning, performance management and ad hoc reporting. In addition, you will be responsible for the HSE - assisting with implementing a WHS Management System, reviewing and updating procedures and policies, compliance management and ensure accurate reports are generated for the business.
- HR qualification coupled with a relevant Health and Safety certificate / training.
- Knowledge of Safety and Environmental aspects preferably within the construction industry.
- Understanding of and ability to accurately interpret industry awards.
- Computer literate - MS Office.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about the role you play in the business.
- Progressive and highly reputable brand
- Be part of a small supportive and friendly team environment
- Blended role that will give you exposure and impact in various areas of the business.
- Onsite parking available
- Develop within the role and team
If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity where you can add value with your existing skills and experience while still being afforded the opportunity to learn - APPLY now. Should you have any additional queries in relation to the role, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.