You will develop and support the implementation of best practice workplace policies, programs and projects for the department.
- Manage and undertake workplace relations policy and program development to address current and emerging issues
- Deliver advice and support to senior staff to ensure correct interpretation and practical application of these policies
- Prepare high level written advice such as reports, briefs, discussion papers and policy directives
- Undertake research and analysis to accurately inform policy development
- Explore new approaches to workplace relations policy, including cost-benefit and impact assessments.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Significant experience in HR policy related roles within the NSW Government
- Thorough understanding of employee and WHS policies and procedures
- Experience in end to end policy development, implementation and review
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to effectively liaise with stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and complete projects within agreed time frames