Reporting directly to the country Managing Director you will be responsible for the overall Human Resources function, for a close-knit team of 35. With a generalist focus, your day to day will involve:
- Providing advice and guidance to the management team regarding staff performance and compliance
- Creating, implementing and maintaining company policies and people initiatives
- Assisting with strategy and achieving alignment with business objectives
- Supporting the office with WHS practises and ensuring adherence
- Coordinating training and development for all staff
- Developing and implementing performance improvement plans
- Collating information and producing reports for management
This role will offer you an opportunity to work with a prospective, loyal and long term employer, with the opportunity to apply your current knowledge and skills in an autonomous role. Own the HR function for Australia and positively impact the local team through tailored people initiatives.
For further information or for a confidential conversation, please contact Christina Sclavos on 02 8270 9750.