People2people Brisbane have partnered with a long standing not-for-profit that has been set up to serve both organizations and individuals. Their focus Is to advise, support and represent their organizations to focus on improving operations to assist in strengthening their relationships within the community.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this role will see you support a wide range of HR functions including end to end recruitment, HRIS administration and general day to day HR functions to internal customers. In addition, you will be working closely with payroll to ensure all employee details are received and correct. This role requires an individual who is looking for a long-term part time (3 days) position in a small supportive team environment.
- Relevant degree / qualification in HR, Psychology or other related areas.
- HR Generalist experience including managing end to end recruitment utilizing behavioral interviewing.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail as you will be working with employment contracts.
- Computer literate
- Work for a well-known and respected NFP
- Based close to the CBD
- Part time - 3 days / week - with flexibility on days and hours
- Strong supportive team environment
- Long term stable opportunity
- Busy and varied role