This organisation upholds the values of professionalism, excellence and the recognition of hard work. Employees genuinely enjoy working here, and the family orientated culture is promoted from service staff to Executives.
Reporting directly to the General Manager you will be responsible for the overall Human Resources function. With a generalist focus your day to day will involve:
- Developing strategy and achieving alignment with business objectives
- Providing advice to Executives and senior managers regarding staff performance and compliance
- Reviewing systems and improving HR policies and processes
- Supporting the HR Advisor in implementing WHS practices and ensuring adherence
- Coordinating training and development for all staff
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for their next career move where they can not only apply but further develop their skill set. There are a number of perks working with this business, including free parking, a number of social events across the year, and a studding work environment where lunch is provided on a daily basis. Please apply now!
For a confidential conversation and for further information please contact Christina Sclavos on 0282709747