An opening has arisen for an experienced HR Coordinator to assist with HR generalist administration and internal recruitment processes. This is a temporary assignment into the New Year with the opportunity of going permanent for the right candidate.
This organisation services large corporate clients, governments, major health care groups and other institutions throughout Australia. They boast a supportive and friendly environment and look for those individuals who make a positive contribution and go above and beyond for their customers. Our client is looking to add a member of staff to their Human Resources team during a high period of demand.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to HR enquiries from employees
- Interview candidates and all other onboarding processes
- Being the first point of call for any internal HR queries in the business.
- Manage paperwork associated to the performance management process
- Maintaining HR website Assisting with compliance of policies and procedures.
- Providing generalist HR administration as necessary
To be successful, you will have:
- HR role Intermediate-advanced MS Office skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentations skills
- Flexible, proactive and enthusiastic attitude with a drive and passion to go above and beyond expectations
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised with excellent time management
- Previous experience in a HR generalist role
- You will be working for an organisation which values the input of all its employees.
- Work in a central CBD location
- Be a part of an award winning organisation
- Competitive salary
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking that next step to gain exposure and development that will serve them in their future HR career. Don't miss this opening and call Isabella on (03) 9098 7434 and APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Isabella Boyer on 03 9098 7434