Responsibilities and duties:
- First line of response on People and Culture enquiries
- Manage all compliance administration for the Team in regards to L&D, recruitment, performance matters etc
- Assist in the execution of administration around major projects: including leadership and team development programs, culture transformation and ensuring best talent for the future.
- Support the People and Culture team with successfully executing the onboarding and off boarding processes and creating a positive employee experience.
- Support the GM of People and Culture to with diary and travel coordination and effective time management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Solid administrative or customer service focused role, coupled with an interest in or completion of tertiary studies related to HR
- Proficient in MS Office programs, including MS Outlook and MS Word
- Strong attention to detail and ability to exercise judgement, discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Outstanding work ethic with a willingness to support colleagues in a variety of tasks and projects
Great opportunity to continue to grow and develop your HR career. Apply today or call Brooke Mckay on 8270 9780 for confidential discussion about your career