Our client is a global industry leader within business management consultancy and has a Melbourne office situated in the heart of the CBD. This innovative organisation is constantly growing and as a result they have a need for a HR Coordinator to join their high performing team in Melbourne. This is a 12-month project for which you must be available for an immediate start.
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator with at least two years' experience in a professional services environment to broaden their experience not only achieving key HR projects, but to also work closely with the Learning and Organisational Development team.
The successful HR Coordinator will be an integral part of the organisation's key HR projects such as growing this global industry leader's graduate program, redesigning their rewards and recognition offering and supporting their HR business partners with tailored solutions for their service lines.
This HR Coordinator position will be working closely with the Learning and Organisational Development Team and the duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Managing the day to day coordination and delivery of the core L&D program
- Promoting learning through running engaging comms campaigns
- Coordinating event logistics and liaising with participants, facilitators and offshore L&D teams to ensure events run seamlessly
- Managing the on-boarding and leavers process
- Welcoming new starters by delivering our regular on-boarding workshop in Melbourne
- Working closely with the offshore team to ensure processes are streamlined and efficient and our reporting is accurate and meaningful.
- Supporting L&OD projects such as the introduction of 360 feed-back, talent management and succession planning
- Update and seek opportunities to improve our People Portal pages on the Intranet
On a personal level, the successful candidate for this HR Coordinator role must be confident and professional in their communications and comfortable responding to multiple stakeholders, often in a short timeframe. In addition, it's imperative that you are a strong communicator and have the ability to prioritise workloads in order to effectively manage and deliver results.
Other key attributes to succeed in this role include:
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills which in turn will build meaningful relationships at all levels
- Commercial acumen and the ability to develop a strong understanding of the business and operational needs
- A focus on delivering exceptional customer service to support the business
- A continuous improvement mind-set which would involve consistently evaluating insights and developing them into actionable outcomes
- A positive, proactive attitude and a real passion and drive for HR
This opportunity will not only offer you valuable experience within an international powerhouse, but this integral role sits within a supportive team who genuinely want you to be successful and will provide thorough time, coaching and mentoring to help you achieve your goals.
If you are available immediately and have over 2 years' experience in HR and L&D within a professional services firm, please do not hesitate in submitting your resume for immediate consideration - we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433