This longstanding not for profit organisation employs thousands of people nationally and pride themselves on being an 'Employer of Choice'. As one of the largest national health and aged care providers they provide a broad range of services to Australia's aged care population.
about the role
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, this 1 month contract opportunity will see you working with an existing HR team - providing a high level of service and support to internal customers and stakeholders. You will be producing and maintaining a range of HR documentation while participating and assisting with a diverse range of projects that are currently running.
- Previous experience in a similar HRBP role - preference would be from within the clinical / age care industry sector.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- High level of communication & interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy - including extensive experience working on a HRIS.
- 1-month contact which has the potential for extension
- Work within a fast paced but supportive team environment
- Diversity within the role as there are multiple projects on the go
- Great office location and on-site parking is available
- Work for a company that prides themselves on being an Employer of choice!
If you are available immediately and have the proven track record coupled with the skills and experience to jump in a hit the ground running - APPLY now. Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please contact Melanie Hammond on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.