People2people have partnered with a global service organisation based in the heart of Brisbane CBD to source an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist for a recruitment project. An organisation that delivers essential services to a diverse range of clients from communities to commercial to government and who pride themselves on internal culture and achieving results.
Reporting to the GM of HR you will form part of a small supportive team who work, consult and guide both line managers and employees across QLD. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to performance management, ER, succession planning, review policies/procedures, reporting, compliance and more.
- Relevant tertiary qualification coupled with proven experience in a generalist HR role.
- Previous experience in implementing HR initiatives is highly advantageous
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills with previous stakeholder management experience.
- Change management exposure would be a true value add
- Ability to travel when required
- National organisation with a strong team support structure
- Busy varied role where you will be supporting multiple sites
- Generalist position - giving you variety and challenge
- Diverse workforce gives you diversity in your process and interactions
- 6-month contract - ASAP start to allow for handover!