With mentoring and training to align with your career goals, this is a chance to develop in your career. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an organisation that are involved in many social and community events and offer their employees a wide variety of benefits.
Supporting a HR Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Assiting with interviews
- Assiting employee training and development
- Managing staff files and maintaining the database
- A wide variety of exciting projects
- Admin tasks as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 12 months experience within a HR administration role
- A degree / diploma within HR
- Strong technical skills with advanced MS Word and Excel
- High level of attention to detail and organisation skills
- A friendly and outgoing personality with a commitment to work
- The confidence to communicate with people at all levels
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page OR for a confidential discussion please call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794.