Work with one of Australia's leading health care companies in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
Reporting to the HR Operations Director, you will assist the team with:
- Adapting and editing employment contracts for internal staff
- Updating and maintaining HR policies and procedures
- HR generalist work including upkeep of internal systems and additional administration
- Assisting with on boarding procedures as necessary
To be considered for this role you must have at least 6 months experience within a HR role, with exposure to:
- Employment contracts, conditions and disputes
- Legal compliance
- Composing & editing letters of offer
- Highly desirable; CHRIS21 experience
This role will suit an energetic individual who has an enthusiastic approach to assisting a team.
This is an ongoing temporary position with an immediate start date.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Emma Edwards on +6128270 9788 or Rachel Fisher on +61282709787