Reporting directly to the Senior HR Advisor your focus will be ensuring compliance across industrial relation matters, recruitment, performance management, learning and development as well as work health and safety policies and procedures. You will be accountable for the following:
- Management of the recruitment process and coaching managers on employment related matters
- Interpretation of awards and agreements and advising of staff accordingly
- Facilitation of the appraisal process and the performance management system
- Manage all operational HR aspects for the 500 employees to guide stakeholder through any employee matters such as performance, grievance etc.
- Maintenance and monitoring of Work Health and Safety matters
Join a well-established business and work amongst a strong team of dedicated professionals. Work in a smart business environment, with cool and sleek offices in Sydney's inner west. Please APPLY NOW!